Is there any screening or testing I can do to see if I have been exposed to loose fill asbestos insulation because I lived next door/in the same street?

If you are concerned about your health, you should seek advice from a qualified medical practitioner who can provide an assessment of your individual circumstances.
The ACT Government is committed to improving the accessibility of web content. To provide feedback or request an accessible version of a document please contact us or phone 13 22 81.