Voluntary Buyback Program
- Can stamp duty waivers be cashed out or used in NSW?
- Do all homeowners have to leave their house by 30 June 2015?
- Does the stamp duty concession apply to landlords?
- How can I be confident that the valuation is fair?
- How will the block/our block be valued after demolition?
- What can be removed from the house upon vacating?
- What will the tax implications be for homeowners taking part in the program?
- When will we know how the block/our block will be zoned post demolition?
Eligible Impacted Property Buyback Program
- What if I don't want to sell? Is the Eligible Impacted Property Buyback Program compulsory?
- What if I want to sell, but the owner of the affected property has not entered the scheme?
- Will the Taskforce offer to buy my property if I don't directly share a structure with the affected property?
- What if I want to stay in my Eligible Impacted Property until the neighbouring affected property is closer to being demolished?
- How long will it take after lodging my application to participate in the voluntary Eligible Impacted Property Buyback Program before I can settle on my property?
- Can my application be prioritised in extenuating circumstances?
- Will the Taskforce negotiate the sale price?
- Do I need to use a conveyancing solicitor?
The ACT Government is committed to improving the accessibility of web content. To provide feedback or request an accessible version of a document please contact us or phone 13 22 81.