What can be removed from the house upon vacating?

The Soft Furnishings Guide and the Fixtures and Fittings Guide provide guidance on what can be taken when vacating an affected house.

The ACT Government is committed to improving the accessibility of web content. To provide feedback or request an accessible version of a document please contact us or phone 13 22 81.