What should I do if I am concerned about my health?

If people are concerned about their physical health they should seek advice from a qualified medical practitioner who can provide an assessment of individual circumstances and exposure risks.

For Further Information

  1. Check the list.
  2. Access supporting information, in particular:
  3. If you feel anxious or concerned access support through your General Practitioner, ACT Medicare Local on 6287 8066, Lifeline on 13 11 14 or Beyond Blue on 1300 224 636.
The ACT Government is committed to improving the accessibility of web content. To provide feedback or request an accessible version of a document please contact us or phone 13 22 81.