How do I know which assessor or removalist is able to undertake this work?

The development of the asbestos management plans and associated works require the services of a licensed asbestos assessor and a Class A licensed asbestos removalist. The Taskforce will provide details of this on its website at:

The ACT Government is committed to improving the accessibility of web content. To provide feedback or request an accessible version of a document please contact us or phone 13 22 81.