The List FAQs
- Why have you released 'The List' of affected houses publicly?
- What about the privacy and safety of people who may still be residing in affected houses?
- The List only has 1022 affected houses, hasn’t there been more than this over time? Will these addresses be published?
- How does the ACT Government manage the affected properties?
- There are several affected houses in clusters. How will these houses be managed and scheduled for demolition?
- What is the Taskforce doing to inform and work with neighbours of affected properties?
- I'm a neighbour. What can I do if I am concerned about a property in my street or suburb?
- I lived in/worked on or in/visited an affected house what should I do?
- Why is the Government investing in a health study?
- What is asbestos? And what is loose fill asbestos or Mr Fluffy?
- Is my home a Mr Fluffy House?
The ACT Government is committed to improving the accessibility of web content. To provide feedback or request an accessible version of a document please contact us or phone 13 22 81.