Where can I find out more about rebuilding on my block?

All residential building is subject to the approvals processes overseen by the ACT Planning and Land Authority (ACTPLA). What you plan to build will determine what process you need to follow and whether you will need to lodge a Development Application in addition to getting your Building Approval.

A builder and building certifier will be able to assist you with these processes.

More information can also be found on the ACTPLA website at www.planning.act.gov.au or by contacting the Planning Enquiries section by email at planningenquiries@act.gov.au or calling 02 6205 2888. In-person enquiries can be made at 16 Challis Street, Dickson on weekdays between the hours of 8:30am - 4:30pm.

When contacting ACTPLA, you should advise that your enquiry relates to a remediated Mr Fluffy block, so that can quickly provide the correct information to you.

The ACT Government is committed to improving the accessibility of web content. To provide feedback or request an accessible version of a document please contact us or phone 13 22 81.