The legacy of Mr Fluffy has impacted people across Canberra.
Here we will share some of the personal experiences and stories of homeowners, tenants, landlords, real estate agents, trades people and neighbours as we work together to remove the risk of loose fill asbestos from our community, through the Buyback and Demolition Scheme.
If you would like to share your story please email the Taskforce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 2015 - A tradies story: the Guthridge connection
- September 2015: Lyneham family: an emotional year long journey
- August 2015: Community Profile: the Northside Partnership
- July 2015: Helen's paradise lives on: a story of recovery
- June 2015: Homeowner Michael shares his story
- May 2015: Good Guys Belconnen offer support to those affected by Mr Fluffy
- April 2015: Good Guys Tuggeranong supports people affected by Mr Fluffy
- April 2015: Rodney's Nursery and; Garden Centre responds for people affected by Mr Fluffy
- March 2015: Landscapers lend a hand to people affected by Mr Fluffy
- February 2015: Telstra supports homeowners affected by Mr Fluffy
- January 2015: Woden Community Centre becomes a hub for homeowners
- December 2014: ME Bank helps Wendy transition to a new home